Benefits of IV Therapy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Innovative work environment
- Discounted treatments and products
- All major holidays off and extended time off at Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Yearly evaluations to encourage growth
- Bonus opportunities
Vitamin IV Infusions:
Skin Parlour is looking for an experienced and motivated advanced practice provider to join our team. We are a medical aesthetic and wellness clinic located in the heart of Pensacola, Florida that offers clinically-backed non-invasive treatments and wellness services. We prioritize patient safety, experiences, and provide unique specialized care to every patient.
You will consult with patients, perform assessments, provide recommendations and treatment plans in addition to educating and ensuring excellent patient care and satisfaction. This position is responsible for safely administering injectables, microneedling, chemical peels, initiating IVs, mixing and setting up medications, safely and accurately administering IV fluids, blood draws, etc. within your scope of practice.
- Passionate about the field
- Critical thinking skills
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Certified by AANP/ANCC or NCCPA
- Up to date Florida License
- 1 year experience recommended
Skin Parlour is looking for a dependable, personable, and enthusiastic patient coordinator with excellent communication and customer service skills. This position checks patients in and out for their appointments, takes payments, schedules new and follow-up appointments, answers the phone, and must be knowledgeable on services and products offered. Other requirements include: keeping the waiting area and front room clean and tidy, administrative duties, and restocking products at the end of the day. On-site training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in office scheduling software